- During Your use of the Service, Anannda will collect Your following information with accordance to Your consent which may be withdrew at any time:
- Contact Details such as email address, name and phone number as provided by You ;
any other data which will be detailed by Anannda, if applicable.
2. Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Information
During Your use of the Service, Anannda will collect Your following information with accordance to Your consent which may be withdrew at any time:
2.1 Under the GDPR, UK GDPR and subject to different exemptions, You have the following rights:
- To access Your personal data and receive a copy of Your personal data upon Your request;
- To rectify, erase or restrict Your information upon Your request (right to be forgotten);
- To object to the processing of Your information;
- To request that Anannda will provide You with Your personal information and, if possible, to transmit Your data directly to another data controller (right to data portability).
- To withdraw Your consent to processing and the processing at any time;
2.2 No fees are required for exercising any of the above rights. However and subject to the GDPR and any other applicable law, Anannda may charge You a reasonable fee including administration fees if Your request is repetitive or excessive or demands Anannda to bear excessive and/or expensive efforts.
2.3 Under the GDPR, UK GDPR and subject to different exemptions, You have the following rights:
Salutmo Holdings Ltd. dba Anannda 67 Vasileiou Voulgaroktonou, 1010 Nicosia, Cyprus Email: [email protected] Phone No. : +44 203 936 9004
3. Database and Use of Information
3.1 All collected information as stated above is stored in Anannda’s database. with accordance to your consent, Anannda warrants to use such information for the following purposes :
- Enabling convenient and efficient use ;
- Improve and enrich existing services and content
- Modify and/or remove existing services and content ;
- Perform research and provide statistic information to third parties, including advertisers (in such case, the provided information will not identify You);
- Enforce Anannda’s terms and conditions;
- Contacting Users ;
3.2 Information You decide to provide Anannda is collected and used because Anannda has a legitimate business interest for Your personal data to be used for the above purposes. This enables Anannda to send You relevant and personalized content designed to improve Your use of the Service. You have the right to object to this by contacting Anannda via email: [email protected] Please note that if you object, this may affect Anannda’s ability to send personalized content to You.
3.3 Please note that some of the information You will be requested to provide is necessary for providing You the Services. Therefore Your refusal to provide some information may result in You not receiving the Services since Anannda will not be practically able to provide you the Services.
3.4 Anannda may receive Your information from third parties which ANANNDA cooperates with (e.g. business partners, professional advisors, service providers, etc.) and Anannda may receive Your information from them.
4. Transferring Information to Third Parties
4.1 Subject to Your consent, Anannda will transfer and/or share your information in the following events and circumstances and, when applicable, will give you reasonable notice upon doing so:
- when You have permitted Anannda to transfer and/or share Your information ;
- In order to provide you services, and in such case your details will be transferred to third parties, if necessary ;
- to enforce the terms or other agreements or policies;
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or other government agency;
- to establish or exercise Anannda’s legal rights;
- to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, Anannda may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to Anannda, at Anannda’s sole discretion;
- when Anannda believes disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, report or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing;
- to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Anannda, its users, employees or others;
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of Anannda’s business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the event of insolvency.
4.2 With accordance to the CCPA, Anannda does not share, sell, disclose or commercialize your information unless explicitly mentioned otherwise.
5.3 Your information will be handled and used by Anannda’s trusted third parties including the following recipients in order to provide services by Anannda :
- Providers, partners and sub-contractors on behalf of Anannda including the following: OLIRIMI, a corporation registered in Thailand, and Quantum, a corporation registered in Belize;
- Analytics and search engine providers that may assist Anannda in improving the optimization and performance of the Service.
6. Retaining Your Information
Anannda will only retain Your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes it was collected for including, but not only, for the purposes of complying with legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. The retention period is determined based on the amount, nature, and sensitivity of Your personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of Your information, the purposes for which Anannda processes Your information and whether such purposes can be achieved through other means with accordance to any applicable law.
7. Use of Various Data Collection Technologies
7.1 Upon Your consent, We use various technologies to collect information from Your device and about Your activities while using the Service in order to improve and personalize Your online experience of the Service including by means of storing cookies to Your device. Please note that some of the technologies We use are necessary for using the Service and some are used to provide features of third parties.
7.2 Please note that We cannot guarantee the proper performance and use of the Service, and therefore without permitting Us to gather information via such technologies, We will not be able to provide You Our Services and You will be requested to refrain from any use of the Service.
8. Data Security
8.1 Anannda takes appropriate security measures for data security purposes to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to Your personal information. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore Anannda does not warrant that its services will be totally immune to any breaches of security and/or unauthorized access, including access to the data stored in the Service, although Anannda will contact You upon a breach of Your data security with accordance to any applicable law.
8.2 Anannda inspects, from time to time, the data security of the Service and performs modifications and upgrades accordingly in order to keep the Service’s security. Nonetheless, Anannda will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage caused to You due to exposure of Your information by an unauthorized access to Anannda’s database and/or due to any negligence or act not controlled by Anannda.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of eighteen (18) or knowingly allow minors to use the Service or any of Our Services. If We become aware that we have collected information from a minor without the consent of his/her parent or guardian, we will immediately remove such collected information and block his/her access to the Service and/or any of Our Services.
10. Email Updates
10.1 Anannda may offer to all its users to receive email messages and/or newsletters about updates, improvements and other user notifications regarding Anannda’s activity, including via emails and SMS (the “Mailings”).
10.2 It is clarified that at any stage You will have the ability to opt out of receiving the Mailings by contacting Anannda and/or by clicking on a link available on the Mailings sent to You by Anannda.