Travelling in the time of Corona
Everything you need to know about our cancellation and refund policies.
What happens if you’ve made a booking but can’t travel due to COVID-19 restrictions?
If you’ve made a booking with us but find yourself affected by one of the following, we will always refund you in full or you can choose to delay your arrival by up to 6 months:
- The country you live in stops flights or does not permit travel to Thailand.
- Thailand closes its borders completely or closes it to people from your country.
- People who have been vaccinated are required to quarantine for longer than 7 nights.
If you are not in one of the groups above, our usual terms & conditions and cancellation policies apply.
Why you can book with confidence an Anannda community stay
- If one of the above circumstances apply, we will always honour your refund or delay your arrival date (you decide).
- Before you arrive at your accommodation, it will be thoroughly cleaned based on industry standards designed for COVID-19.
- Our Customer Care team is on hand to assist with any questions or problems, both before arrival and during your stay.
- We’re here to help.
How to cancel your booking if you can’t travel
If you wish to cancel your booking, please e-mail us [email protected] with details of your booking as soon as possible. At that point, our Customer Care team will help you with the cancellation process.